Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday's Quote


At Try Change we like to provide inspirational stories and resources to share with our Try Change family and also we like to share our progress on launching our line of Try Change t-shirts. As with starting any business there are good weeks and challenging weeks. I would classify this week as one of several challenges but as always I keep a positive attitude and keep forging ahead. I recently came across a quote from Vincent van Gogh that helped me keep moving foreword. It reads

"What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?"

Call it courage, perseverance or desire matched with willingness -whatever you like but this characteristic is required in order to be successful. I feel we must challenge ourselves in order to grow and prosper. Whether it's starting a new business or moving to a new part of he country with a new job. It takes courage, hey what would life be without it?

Vince

No comments: