Saturday, June 07, 2008

92 Degrees and Climbing


Today was a hot one (96 degrees)...Chrissie and I were invited to a wedding at a fantastic local golf course. However; I know that in order to make Try Change successful I have to keep pushing, and keep making sales calls on the weekends, even if its 92 degrees in the Washington DC humidity (8 pound air). So there I went out walking the streets in Georgetown... samples, laptops and cads sheets in hand in the sweltering heat.

Thankfully my fiance understands the sacrifice needed in order for us to be successful. No doubt today she heard the familiar question that's asked at most social events we are invited to "Where's Vince?"

And thankfully my efforts have paid off recently (we're in 19 stores) and even today, now were in 20 stores! That's right we picked up another store today!

Indigo in Georgetown placed an order!

So here I am at the counter of Johnny Rockets celebrating with a hamburger and fries. Maybe I'll splurge and get a shake as well :-)

Vince

No comments: