Monday, September 01, 2008

The We Campaign


If you are one of the millions of people who now believe Global Warming is in fact a reality then Try Change has the the organization for you. It's called the The We Campaign, founded by Nobel laureate former Vice President Al Gore. The campaign is a project of The Alliance for Climate Protection -- a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization who's goal is to halt global warming.

They believe they can do this in part through re-powering America with 100 percent of its electricity from clean energy sources within 10 years. At there website you find tools on how you can be part of The We Campaign and assist them in reaching local, state and government officials in adopting energy saving policies that can have a huge effect in reducing global warming. You can also sign up for press releases and gain access to like minded individuals through blogs and social networks.


Help us pass along the Try Change message by joining one of our blog communities and asking your blog community members to visit our blog.
My Space







Try Change shirts now available at the following stores:

Swank - Pentagon City Mall

Indigo - Georgetown

Changes - selected stores

Sports Zone - selected stores

Shadows - Forestville Mall

Fashion Mechanics - Springfield Mall

Evado in the Fair Oaks Mall


Remember, 10% of all proceeds go to Volunteers of America Chesapeake!

Thanks for the support!

Vince & Chrissie

2 comments:

swanriverstone said...

Peace, I love your blog. I am glad I found it. I am going to Check out WE right not. Thanks for the post. Will definitely recommend it on my blog when I finish my research.

Blessings, Ny

swanriverstone said...

I wanna T-SHIRT..but I am in NY where can I get one?? Email me:)

Ny