Thursday, January 03, 2008

Changes


"To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly"- Henri Bergson
2008 is just beginning I have already made a major change in my career. I have accepted a position at the corporate offices of the hotel company that I work for. While I have had great success at the hotel level I feel I owe it to myself to constantly challenge myself by diving head first into new opportunities. So off I go into 2008 with a new job to go along with the launch of Try Change LLC. As stated in the quote above "to mature is to go creating oneself endlessly"
Over the next several weeks I will share with you samples of our Try Change Inspirational T-Shirts, our new website and information on where you find our new collection of Try Change T-Shirts.
Vince

No comments: