Thursday, May 08, 2008

A Cool Experience


I stopped by the 2Excess store in the Springfield Mall today to follow up on some samples we had placed in the store. I was in the middle of a conversation when I noticed a couple walk into the store. There were about ten shirts against the wall , all surrounding my new Try Change shirt. The man walked up and touched my shirt. I took the opportunity to introduce myself as the founder of Try Change. He said "this is something different, very positive with a cool design". He asked me how much the shirt was and if he could purchase the shirt. I told him it was a sample but gave him my card, website address and printed information. I went onto tell him the Try Change story, which he really connected with.

I would have to say that was a very cool experience! The first order of shirts will be delivered to the three stores shortly. I cannot wait to see the results!

Stay tuned for more updates!!

In the mean time...check out and join one of our communities:















No comments: