Sunday, May 11, 2008

The First



This is my first Mother's Day since my mom passed. I thought I would have gone to Atlantic City today since we often went there on Mothers Day. But as life would have it I have many things to catch up on today, Try Change videos to shoot, hotel work to catch up on and cleaning around the house. Actually I think that it was a good decision to stay home and do my assignments and reflect on my mom.

I owe so much to my mom, she helped me get into the Army, made sure I attended college and supported me in everything I tried to do in my career. In a way I'm thankful I am busy today, without her support I could have plenty of time on my hands to do nothing.


There's alot I could say about by mom, I could talk about her generosity, compassion and love she had for everyone. She bought me my first Jimmy Hendrick and Frank Sinatra albums, she encouraged me when I started Try Change LLC.



There are so many things but one thing does stand out for me. I have two brothers and two sisters all of us are over forty years of age and right up until the day she died called her Mommy.



Happy Mothers Day Mommy.
Love,
Vince







No comments: