Friday, March 07, 2008

Acceptance


One of the lessons I learned in life is to pray for acceptance, not for my will but God's will to be done. Praying for acceptance certainly has helped me this week. On Tuesday my mom lost her battle with Ovarian Cancer. It's still such a shock, she was well one day then deathly ill two weeks later. Throughout the two weeks I prayed for acceptance, I prayed that I would be able to accept any outcome no matter what it would be. Don't get me wrong I wish my mom was physically still here however I know she is in a better place.


I want to thank everyone who took the time to read the Try Change Blog and share their prayers and thoughts with us during our time of sorrow. We feel very blessed to have so many friend and family members in our life.


To those who are struggling with challenges in there life we offer our prayers to you. May you find peace and serenity during your time of sorrow. For those battling Cancer we pray and hope that you be healed and share your joy of recovery with others in the fight against this deadly disease.


Thank you,


Vince & Chrissie

3 comments:

Crazed Nitwit said...

I'm sorry about your loss. I lost my mom 11 years to an aortic anerysm(cannot spell this word ever). I have also lost a child(12 years ago) and I fully believe they are in a better place and that I'll be with them again.

Prayers for you.

Anonymous said...

Please accept me deepest condolences. .. I too am very sorry for your loss. Even though losing your parents is "natural" it still feels so wrong when it happens. I lost my dad 5 years ago to a brain aneurysm and it was really hard.

Just know that your mother's last breath on earth was her first breath in heaven :-) She's now in God's loving arms where there is no sickness, no pain, no suffering... only His grace.

Sometimes when I'm missing my dad I just imagine him flying with all the other angels in heaven with a big smile on his face :-D That image makes me smile.

May God bless you and your family,
Epiphany
`xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear that. She is in her time to be in the better place.
My dad passed away 13 years ago, it was very hard to letting him go. I thanked God for friends and family gave me encouragement.
We know that everyone of us will leave this planet.
I'll be praying for you and family. God bless my friend!
'David'