Saturday, March 01, 2008

Great Sadness & Great Joy


I have heard it said that sometimes with great sadness comes great joy...like God somehow tries to even things out or at least give you something to hold on to in times of pain or grief. In a way that is what Try Change has been for us. Along with all of the support from our family and friends we are making our way through this path we are following with my mother's illness. She has been stable the past couple of nights so that is a good sign, though we don't really know what the future holds. The doctors say don't get our hopes up, but if you don't have hope, what do you have? It is not in our hands as they say...


So for the good news and great joy...

We have several more of our samples in hand now and they look amazing! We laid them out last night to look at them and I have to tell you...I really did feel a great joy! I can't wait to see them in stores. We are planning a photo shoot in the next few weeks so you'll be able to see the shirts on actual models instead of just the illustrations and design work.


Also, we got approved as an affiliate for Dr.Jay's! Check out the link on our home page on the left hand side. Pretty cool, huh? We'll be working to get into their store too so its a good step in that direction.


Before I run I just want to say a quick thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts!

Vince & Chrissie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cling to one bible verse for many different situations. That is Psalm 46:10 ~ Be Still and know that I am God.
You know as well as I do...who is in charge! Though we don't always like His plan, we know that He will be with us and carry us through it all.

Love you guys...know that you, Chrissie, your Mom and they rest of the family is covered in prayer.

~Melissa~