Sunday, March 09, 2008

Clearing Hurdles


Well as you may know this has been a very trying two months for me here at Try Change. I started a new job, had to go through the process of approving our Try Change t-shirt samples and my mom passed away last week. It's been tough to say the least but as always there is a glimmer of hope. We cleared a major hurdle today...

We finally have all the Try Change samples in our possession! We can now have our first Try Change Strategy meeting. Once we agree that the samples are good to go we will then release our sales team to make presentation to our target accounts. Our goal is to provide an alternative to some of the t-shirts currently in the market. While at the same time donating ten percent of all profits to Volunteers of America Chesapeake.

In closing I'd like to thank everyone for all their prayers during my mother's illness. I can't express how much it means to me that you took the time to pray for my mom.

Vince

No comments: