Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Campaigns, Ceremonies, and Graffiti


As president of the chamber of commerce here in Springfield, my days are filled with many exciting functions and gatherings. Over the last forty-eight hours, I have attended a fund raiser for McKay for Supervisor, Soldier of the Quarter Ceremony on Ft. Belvoir, and discussed forming a graffiti task force for the Springfield area. I always find it very interesting to discuss policy with the local politicans and get to see first hand the different view points shared by people in the community. It seems that no matter what walk of life people come from they all share the common goal of improving the quality of life in their communities.


Try Change is certainly adding to the excitement of my day. This past Friday I was interviewed by the Springfield Times regarding my new business Try Change. The article will be in this Thursday's edition of the paper so please give it a look if you have an opportunity. Or contact me and I would love to forward you a copy. I will also be posting a link to the article once its available online.


I will have more to share as things progress...Thank you everyone for your support!

No comments: