Friday, June 22, 2007

Try Change Makes The Front Page!




Well we did it! Try Change made it onto the Front Page of the Springfield Times! After only officially being open for just 4 days Try Change has already made a splash in the Springfield Media. Please take a look at Friday's edition of the Springfield Times to learn more about Try Change and my motivation to create this unique web site. I have provided a link to the story if you would like to take a look. The title of the article says it all " Changing the World" Vince Stubbs launching line of T-shirts with positive messages. I am truly thankful to James Cullen of the Springfield Times for taking the time to write this great article and to the photographer for taking such a good photo.


What's next?


I'm currently working on a Press Release that should be distributed by the end of next week and a email marketing campaign that should run during the first week in July. As always please feel free to submit stories of inspiration or just drop a line to say hello. We would love to hear from you!


Here is the link to the article:




Keep wishing me luck and I'll keep you posted!

No comments: