Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hello From Jersey

Hello! Vince asked me to pop in and post for him because he's in New Jersey this weekend and I have the laptop. He's up there to pick up his mom and nephew who are coming down for a visit.


So Vince went to see the owner of a Music Merchants record store in Westwood and gave him some information about Try Change. He may be interested in letting us put some of our shirts in his store.
I worked on a couple of new designs today. Here's one I put up on Cafepress earlier:
Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see what comes of Vince's sales pitch to the record store guy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It would be so awesome to have shirts in store in Westwood.
Vince will be back tomorrow with more updates but stayed tuned to the website for new t shirts designs!! I'll be working on some new color combos tonight and I should have them on Cafepress by tomorrow.
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Chrissie

No comments: