Monday, June 25, 2007

Moving Forward


Another day , another task completed. Tonight I was able to email several businesses that may be interested in providing success stories for the Try Change website. I also completed the introduction of Try Change to be posted along with our logo onto the Volunteers of America Chesapeake's website. I also decide to switch providers of email list after carefully investigating what each company had to offer. I'm finding out it's not that easy to decipher between the different vendors on the web. If I can offer any advice at all it would be to take your time and find the best providers possible no matter what service you are looking for. Well it's 10pm and I promised myself to get to bed early tonight I have a 7am meeting tomorrow morning.


Talk to you soon,


Vince

No comments: