Monday, September 03, 2007

Back Home


It's good to be back home. I was away attending a two day sales seminar in Arizona then I went to a hospitality conference in Minneapolis. The two events had me away from home and work for two weeks. Thanks to Chrissie for updating the blog and attending the Springfield Bridge Walk. I met several interesting people during my travels. I was able to speak to a man who started with nothing and is now a Billionaire to a waiter in Minneapolis who truly is a great ambassador for the city. I have to admit I was pleasantly surprise by the nightlife in Minneapolis, from the very nice restaurants to the variety of musical entertainment this city has it all. What was really great was the ability to walk to the different venues from my room at the Minneapolis Hilton. Everything was just blocks away, I will definitely return there next Spring. Over the next several days and weeks I will share with you some of the ideas I gained from the two events and how I will implement them into Try Change. Two items that really hit home with me was that you must visualize where you want to be and to not dream small. You must see your success in the minds eye and If you have a dream make it the biggest most audacious dream possible. Hey shoot for the moon and if you end up a little short at least you'll land on the stars!


Vince

No comments: