Monday, September 03, 2007

Change


Oh well another summer is close to coming to an end. Soon the leaves will start to fall, the temperature will start to drop and the kids will be back in school. For us at Try Change the end of summer is also bringing changes as well. While we will continue to provide T-shirts via online through CafePress we will also soon begin to expand the marketing of our Try Change shirts directly with local stores such as the 2 Excess store in the Springfield Mall. I feel the Try Change shirts are a good idea and I should take advantage of the good will provided by the owner of 2Excess. This will require that I meet with a new designer, purchase more t-shirts and continue marketing the shirts via the local newspapers, magazines and possible radio. This is a little bit of a departure from our original plan of just selling the shirts through CafePress but I really feel I should take the chance (and make a small investment) to market the shirts directly to the consumer. I know this is a little riskier but in order to make great success you must be able to take great risk's. As stated in yesterday's blog one of the things I learned from my seminars last week was if your going to dream , dream big :-)


Don't stand there with your board in your hand. Jump in and ride the wave!

Vince

No comments: