Tuesday, September 04, 2007

BE PART OF...


One of the great things that have come out of starting Try Change is learning about all of the different organizations dedicated to improving the lives of others that are sprouting up all over the country. In my last Blog I stated that I would share some ideas and new organizations that I came across during my trip to Arizona and Minneapolis . Here's one that I came across during my week out in Arizona - It Magazine.

(it) magazine provides informative, community building content that spotlights social causes, charities, innovations, and people making a difference in our local communities and around the world. Their feature stories are formatted to be told across multiple media and allow their audience to experience personal profiles of passion and purpose.

Currently (it) can be seen in Charter Digital Cable homes in Los Angeles, and available to 3.5 million upscale guests per week in luxury hotels across the top 40 U.S. markets and two countries.

Check it out!

Vince

No comments: