Tuesday, July 10, 2007

48 Hours


48 Hours that's not much time to accomplish the list of task I have on my agenda. Its starts early with a Chamber of Commerce Networking Mixer at 7:30am tomorrow followed by a Chamber Board meeting at 11:30am. After that there is the day to day activities that must be completed prior to me leaving for vacation. After work I have to go to the mall to present my shirts to the manager of 2 excess so he can put them on display. Thanks to Jason at Embriodme for getting the shirts done ahead of schedule. After the mall straight to the gym then home to post the evening's blog. Thursday morning I have a 7am BNI meeting at the local country club then I must finish any last minute details before I take off from work. I was sent a good quote today:


"Failure to stand for what is morally right is the prelude to being a victim of what is criminally wrong"


Talk to you soon,


Vince

No comments: