Saturday, July 21, 2007

Home Again


So, if I ever suggest taking the red eye home again...will someone please stop me? Neither of us were able to sleep at all on the flight. The plane was packed, hot, and generally uncomfortable. We took a short nap before having to return the car and go to dinner with Chrissie's mom. It's her birthday today...Happy Birthday Rose!! We had a good dinner and great conversation. As much as I love Cali, its good to be home. The cat won't let us out of her sight now...I think she thinks we'll leave her again : )


Vince




2 comments:

Crazed Nitwit said...

I'm with you, Cali is a great place to visit. Not so great to live there. I know I lived in the OC and in North SanDiego. I'm good with the SEattle area now.

Glad you made it home safely!!!!

Vince said...

Thanks Janice! Yeah, its way too expensive to actually live there...but it was awesome!

Thanks for visiting our blog!

Vince