Monday, July 02, 2007

First Out Of State Sale!


What a way to start off a short week. We had our first out of state sale today! It's pretty exciting to realize that you could be in Virginia and someone in Florida is buying your merchandise. I don't want to use our customer's name but if you are reading this I just want to say thank you. Please share the Try Change message with friends and family as we continue to develop our line of apparel. Today I contacted two more local papers and a online "Moms" group about possibly working together. I also accepted to be a sponsor of the annual Springfield Bridge Walk. Our goal is continue to promote the Try Change message wherever possible.


Well it's off to dinner!


Vince

1 comment:

Martin Saenz said...

Congratulations Vincent! The first sale (out of state be it) is always the pretty one. Ruth and I would like to see Chrissy on your blog too. Got to stir up the pot, I know. Hello Chrissy if your out there.

Anyway, WhyGoSolo blog would like to do a link exchange with Try Change so we can drive each other's traffic to each other. Thoughts.

Martin