Sunday, July 08, 2007

Work & Play


Well today was a mixture of work and play. The first portion of the day was researching websites that I thought would be a good fit with TryChange. I came across Master P's Take A Stand Records which promotes clean (no cursing) rap music. It was quite interesting although they did not list an email address for me to send our information. They do have an address listed for Santa Monica. We happen to be going to Santa Monica next week, so I may just decide to drop by or mail out a Press Kit. Chrissie updated the Articles section of our website with a Russell Simmons article and Live Earth concert information. And I joined the NAACP today something I always wanted to do. The second half of the day consisted of putting the finishing touches on our vacation to California. Our first stop will be in San Diego then we plan to drive up the Coastal Highway then stay overnight in Santa Monica then back to San Diego. We rented a nice convertible for the trip so it should be pretty cool. I'm sure I will be paying off this vacation for a while but you only live once. I read a quote somewhere that there's no dress rehearsal for life so start living.


Tomorrow is another day!


Vince


No comments: