Friday, July 06, 2007

It's Friday!


Finally Friday, this time next week I'll be in San Diego taking in the rays. Tonight I was able to register my blog on Googleblog Search, ysearchblog and Icerocket. All three sites are geared to increasing traffic unto your blog as well providing tools to track visits to your blog. Each night I discover another tool to help me get the word out. I have not heard back from Legal Zoom on being one of their featured businesses on their site however I still have hope to make it onto theirs or CafePress's site. I will send out another email to the editors of the local papers detailing my new relationship with the 2 Excess store in the Springfield Mall hopefully this will help in my efforts to get another article written. I really feel that Try Change is a great story but I know I have to get pushing to get the ink in the papers. This weekend my goal is to send out my Press Release to some national magazines I selected, design some t-shirts for the Latino market and most importantly start my 2008 Business Plan for my day job. Well it's Friday so I don't have to get up early so I better get cracking on my weekend goals.


Vince

No comments: