Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Community Involvement


We at try change http://trychange.org/ believe it's every ones responsibility to help make a positive impact on the lives of others. This does not mean that we must undertake huge projects that require a large amount of ones time or finances. We all can do simple things to make the lives of others better. As President of the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce I feel it is my responsibility to once in awhile take a walk of the local business community. During one of these walks last week I came across of an area that could use some landscape improvement. When I return from my vacation Try Change will volunteer with several other businesses to help clear out and clean up the designated area that I came across during my walk. This does not require much time or money but it will make a impact on the community of Springfield. Perhaps you know an area in your community that needs sprucing up. Why wait for others to clean it up for you? Speak to the land owner, local official or local Department of Transportation official to get things started.


You can make a difference

Vince

No comments: