Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New Ideas


Another night of scanning the world wide web in search of new ways to tell the Try Change story. Tonight I came across Your Life Your Story a website devoted to the sharing of individual stories. There I shared "My Story" from the Try Change website, hopefully they will publish it this week.I also went on to Peopleized where people interview people. It's a pretty cool site, tonight I was interviewed by the co-founder of Peopleized. This week I will send follow up emails to Good and Northern Virginia magazines , The Buyers Guide and the 2 Excess store in the Springfield Mall.


Talk to ya soon,

Vince

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool interview! Have you called Oprah yet?

Vince said...

Thanks Melissa! Vince is slacking on the Oprah thing :) Seriously though, he wants to wait until we have a few more sales and a few more articles under our belt before we make contact with the lady from Oprah. It's good to have goals, right?

Chrissie