Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's A Small World



Well the vacation is winding down :-(

Today we set out for Santa Monica, we drove through Laguna Beach then checked in here at the DoubleTree. After checking in we decided to head down to the pier were we came across the Santa Monica Chamber of Commerce mixer. To my surprise there was a fellow Hilton employee at the entrance to the mixer. I told her that I've seen her name on some Hilton leads and that I am also the President of the Springfield Chamber of Commerce. During our conversation we discovered we shared similar ideas, the importance of the chamber and how she relocated from back east. Something (relocate to CA)that Chrissie and I would like to do one day.


It's funny how small the world really is.


Vince


2 comments:

Crazed Nitwit said...

I really like the song on your blog. Name and artist? Thanks.

Vince said...

Hi Janice!
The song is "Life Less Ordinary" by Carbon Leaf. They actually are originally from near me in VA. Thanks for checking out our blog!