Thursday, July 05, 2007

Another Busy Night


I received the July / August issue of the Image today in it is my Chamber President's Message. Here is the link to the Image http://www.springfieldchamber.org/img/assets/1020/Jul-Aug_07_Image_for_Web.pdf For those who do not know I am the current President of the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce My article for this edition is titled 'A Different Perspective". In it I highlight my experience with the chamber as the Founder of Try Change LLC. To all those who are considering starting a business I highly recommend that you join your local chamber as way to not only grow your business but also to get feedback on ideas you may have as you formulate your business plan. I was able to pick up Chrissie's (V.P of Creative Development) business cards from Allegra Print & Imaging today .Tomorrow I will give Jason at EmbroidMe my flash drive with logos so he can start to make our shirts for sale at 2 Excess in the Springfield Mall.

Well it's getting late once again and tomorrow will be a busy day at work so goodnight.


Vince

No comments: