Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A Day Full Of Accomplishements


I'm one of the fortunate few that has the opportunity to work with an outstanding bunch of individuals at my full time job. Assigned with any task they quickly go about getting the job done with little direct supervision. Today we met briefly to discussed a couple of task that needed to be completed by the end of the day while also completing our day to day activities. From sales kits to a direct mailing piece everything was done before the close of business. On the Try Change front , a member of the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce offered his assistance in producing mass quantities of Try Change shirts if they are a hit in the local mall. I'm hoping to have the shirts in the mall by Friday the 13th the same day I fly out to San Diego for a little R&R. Well I have a couple of last minute task to complete on the website before I crash out.


I wish everyone a happy and safe fourth of July!


Vince

No comments: