Friday, July 20, 2007

A Typical Day In California


A typical day in California?

As I look back on what we did today I have to ask myself; would this be a typical day for me and Chrissie? We got up, worked on Try Change t shirts, stopped by Master P's Take a Stand Record label ( its actually a P.O Box), then drove down to Malibu were we relaxed on the beach then went to Paradise Cove Beach Cafe for late lunch early dinner. All in all it was not too expensive a day and the drive is not that far from Santa Monica. Hopefully the company I work for will one day open a hotel on the west coast. As far as Try Change goes we exceeded one thousand visits to our web site and just about five hundred to our blog. We are starting to see some results from Google Ad words as well. Tomorrow is another day. We'll probably hang out around the harbor and maybe go back out to Old Town before we have to get to the airport to return to VA.


Have a great night!

Vince

No comments: