Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Balance


Last week was a very busy week for me. We had several visits from the corporate office , a chamber of commerce event and some last minute Try Change work to be done in the evening. So last Friday night I made it my goal to have a very balanced if not restful week this week. So far so good! Ive been able to plow through some assignments at work, hit the gym 3 times over the last 5 days and get to bed at a decent hour. I even found time to go to the movies over the weekend. I believe finding that balance between work, play and rest is essential to success. I try to always find time to do the things that are not only beneficial to my financial well being but also for my spiritual and physical being as well. Is there an area in your life that is out of balance? If so take the time to refocus and find that balance between work, play and rest. Recommit to going to the gym, reading that book or get that 8 hours of sleep you promised yourself you would get today.
In keeping with this theme I will say -Goodnight :-)

Vince

No comments: