Thursday, August 16, 2007

Small Steps


Tonight was a good night for Try Change. I received word that the Potomac News will put our Press Release in the Pulse this Friday! This is very good news since the release will be next to a article on back to school fashion. I attended our chamber of commerce mixer tonight and was informed that the Springfield Times will mention that out Try Change shirts are available at the 2Excess store in the Springfield Mall as well as on line. As each week passes I see more and more that this is going to be grass roots effort. Each week someone or some organization steps up to assist me in getting the word out. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read the Try Change Blog. It seems each day a new person signs into our blogging communities; MyBlogLog and BlogCatalog and we join others as well. Tonight I will close with a little market research, if anyone has the time would you please go to the Try Change website and check out our store and give us feedback on the t-shirts we have available. You can email us back with your thoughts and partake in our t-shirt poll to the right. As I said, this is really a grass roots effort and I feel Try Change will continue it's early success with the help of everyone. Help us spread the word and remember a portion of all profits is donated to Volunteers of America!


Vince

No comments: