Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fall is in the Air!


Hi there! It's Chrissie again :-) Vince said I could do the blog tonight...

So you know how I know its going to be fall soon? Football!! Whohooo! I love football! And this year I'm going to be going to the Waterford's fantasy football draft. Vince has other commitments so he won't be able to make it. Vince has been in the league a couple of years now and there's always been the joke that I'm really behind the scenes running things...so now I really am going to be "handling" the draft and I'm really nervous. I've always loved football (born and raised Redskin fan) and I've learned alot about the game the past couple of years since we've been involved in the fantasy thing but...What if I mess it up? We just put together a cheat sheet for me to use so I'm sure I'll be fine...As Vince would say I should just shake it off. Even if I pick all the wrong players it should still be fun :) And its just a game right?

Well, if any of you out there have any advise for me I'd truly appreciate it... I'm sure I'll get over the nervousness thing but if you have some killer pointers for the fantasy draft that would be very awesome! So far I know I want to try for Chris Cooley...Though Vince may have a fit about that if I get him being that he's a Cowboy fan, but its all about winning right! Football season around here is always very interesting...Redskins vs. Cowboys...the fight goes on!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Chrissie

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Chrissie...I say pick all the cute players and those that have the best tooshie! It's a win-win situation! Chris Cooley is a sure thing! Go for it!

Chrissie said...

Thanks Melissa! I'll keep that game plan in mind :)