Sunday, August 26, 2007

Boys Night


Well tonight was sort of a boys night...I went to the Fantasy Football Draft at the Waterford because Vince couldn't be there. It was alot of fun! There wasn't quite as much ripping on each other as I had expected so I felt I pretty much held my own. There was one other girl there, thank goodness. And I think I did okay. I didn't get many absolutely stellar picks but I think we'll have a solid team. And I got Chris Coolie! Wooowhoo! Sorry Vince, I had to do it :-)


A big thank you to Keith, Tim and everyone at the Waterford for hosting the draft! They really went all out. The set up was awesome, the food amazing and it was really a great time!


It's getting late and I have to get ready to get back to real life (& work)...I hope everyone had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by :-)


Chrissie

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Go Chris Cooley!!! Don't worry about Stubbs...he'll survive!

Chrissie said...

Thanks for the support Melissa! :)

I hope Baby girl is feeling better!

Chrissie