Friday, August 10, 2007

Fantastic Friday!


Today was another good day for Try Change. I was interviewed for Voices the newsletter for Volunteers of America. I thought it went pretty well, it took about a half hour to complete it. I discussed my experience with shelter that Volunteers of America manages and how we are trying to spread the message of hope, faith, peace, diversity and positive change through our web page and t-shirts. I was also able to share how our blog is helping us gain new friends and contacts in the Internet community. I was able to get in touch with Robert from Conscious Eyes Designs he may be able to assist Chrissie and I in creating some new t-shirt designs. The icing on the cake was when I went to the 2excess store in the Springfield Mall and saw our Try Change shirts actually on racks for sale. It's something to see how a concept came to be a reality in six short weeks. We also joined a couple of blogging communities tonight and hopefully this weekend we'll finish up a couple of Press Kits. Who knows maybe one day our blog postings will serve as a template for a book on the success of Try Change t-shirts. You never know, hey someone thought up radioactive sewer turtles. Who would ever thought such a crazy idea would end up being a cartoon series, action figures and a movie.


Here's to crazy ideas! Have a great night!


Vince

No comments: