Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Seeing Is Believing


Today I had the opportunity to see our Try Change ad in The Buyers Guide, which is a local publication with a distribution of 55,000 homes. Throughout out my career I have placed well over a hundred ads in local as well as national newspapers, magazines and websites but to see my Try Change ad in the paper was a little special. Since this is something that Chrissie and I have started on our own there is really no huge marketing campaign to support Try Change. Everything is being done on a small scale through word of mouth, local new stories, our blog, Goggle Ad Words and the support of our Try Change friends out there. So our ad in the Buyers Guide personifies what were about. We were able to put the ad in at a discount due to the fact that the owners of The Buyers Guide believes in what were trying to do. The ad is not very large but it is effective. It makes me think of "the little engine that could" story. I have to tell you even though starting Try Change has been time consuming it's sure a bunch of fun!

Vince

No comments: