Sunday, August 12, 2007

Can't Escape...




So Vince has let me take over the blog again tonight. It's been a good weekend so far except for the traffic...seems like its one thing that we just can't seem to get away from. I'm pretty lucky; I work out in Manassas. My commute is 30 mins but I usually don't have to deal with much real traffic. Unlike Vince and the rest of you that have to commute in closer to DC. So I am continually surprised at the traffic issues that we have on the weekends. It took me over 20 mins to get down to Dumfries this afternoon...that's less that 4 miles away. And last weekend it took me close to 2 hours to get the 25 miles to Fredericksburg to see my cousin. I guess it's just one of those things that you just can't escape.


Speaking of escaping...We went to see the new Bourne movie tonight. It was pretty awesome :) I don't want to give anything away but I really liked the movie. It was violent, exciting, explosive...everything a good action flick is supposed to be. I think its very interesting to see who is becoming our new action heroes. It used to be Arnold & Sly (oh and don't forget Bruce Willis but he seems to still be going pretty strong with the new Die Hard) in all the action movies and now we have Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg. Slightly different types of action heroes. Still a lot of explosions and bone breaking though :)

Ummm....I guess maybe we can really escape. If only for a two hour movie :)

Oh and I've been doing a little exploring on MyBlogLog and BlogCatalog the past couple of days and I've found some really interesting blogs. There's a blog about just about anything you'd want to read about not to mention all of the art blogs and photography blogs... I could just spend hours looking around (even though I probably should be designing t-shirts or something :-).) If you get a chance, come stop by and join one of our communities!

Have a great weekend!
Chrissie




2 comments:

Martin Saenz said...

Appreciate the info on the Bourne movie. I think I'll take Ruth today. Martin

Chrissie said...

I think you guys will like it...Tell Ruth I said hello!

Chrissie